Friday, September 12, 2008

I CHANGED MY MIND

Never mind, no I didn't. Is shorebird migration over? I am busy working and haven't had time to do any birding. Are you out there Malarkey? Birding should be a sport you can be a professional in making millions of dollars. Surely watching people birding on t.v. would be exciting...right? All you would need is hot female bikini wearing binocular assistants. How come so many birders seem like stuffy ass clowns. Some of them are really nice too. What happened to the Ivory-billed Woodpecker? Did everyone decide it is extinct again? I still can't believe I saw 12 species of hummingbird in AZ. I should have some stuff on ebay by tomorrow evening if anyone wants to take a look. I like watching women's golf. Our corn snakes name is Corny.e2

Liam and Gannon buggin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 species of hummingbirds...that is awesome. thinking about doing a pelagic tour when i go to CA, but not sure if i can or not yet. That will help me catch up! lots of birds around last week...brian

Anonymous said...

What's your favorite color?

Malarkey lost the link to your site. I'm sending it to him right now. RAS