Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Invited Author!

photo by Malarky--Cape May 2008, here we come!


e2 invited me to write some stuff on the big fat birder blog...I am so honored! Especially after not showing up for the big fat birder team's big sit, or the halloween contest...



For my first post, all I have to say is blog, blog, blog, blog....actually, I plan to write a little about the trip to Colombia I just returned from, but I have to figure out how to post pics, movies, etc. to this blog-thing first...all this high-fangled technology is tough to KY people. Plus, I have to finish packing for Cape May!



later, bws

3 comments:

Eddie and Liam said...

Thanks for deciding to post on the blog Brian! I know I am looking forward to it. When you get a chance give us an entry telling us who you are and what you do. Unbeleivably there are people (mostly family) who check this blog out too! I am scared to invite Ryan, Jeff & particulary Matt to write. Lord knows what they may say! :0 I am going to send an invite to John Alexander who takes alot of great pics. Maybe we can get this blog worth reading?! e2

Anonymous said...

bws. Can we just call you Dubya?

BWS said...

NO on the Dubya...it's the end of that 'error'. bws