Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ALL HALE THE MAGIC CONCH

Yesterday on the walk to school with Elle I found a EUST and decided to take it home. In case you don't know, I have a strong desire to become a bird taxidermist. If anyone want to teach me how, let me know. I took it home and put it in the freezer next to the Omaha Steaks we got for Christmas. Don't tell Michele; she would get mad. The starling seemed to be in excellent condition and would make an excellent display under the talon of a Cooper's Hawk or Napoleon Dynamite Chicken.
I doubt I will do any birding until January 17th at "The Wilds". http://www.thewilds.org/
I can't wait for Point Pelee this year! I would like to bird up North this summer too.
If I had a horse I would name her "Mystery" and after a time I would feel guilty for keeping her fenced in and would release her to the wild.
If you are interested in winning a trip to Austrailia and a pair of super fantastical binoculars enter this sweepstakes http://www.nikondownunder.com/ Good luck bird nerds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks E2 for a fun year of birds family and freinds!Let's see what 09 will bring!!!!! Malarky!

Eddie and Liam said...

Thanks Malarky!!
'09 should be a magical superfantastical year. The year I have planned is the mother of all years. not really, but it should be birdalicious.