Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY 2009! UPDATE SOON

I will try and figure out lists and get everything straight and listed tonight. The cut off from one year to the next is going to cause a problem. I may just be going for a certain "life list" number this year. Who wants to follow to 500 from 0 again? Too many "boring" birds for most I would imagine. If I focus on the life list and harder to get birds it may be more interesting to read about. I would be trying to do palagic trips and probably Alaska. I would likely pick 600 as the goal in that case. If you have a strong opinion of what I should do or you would like to see attempted, please click on comment below and leave your 2 cents. Birding So. California was awesome! I added "lifers" right down to the last minute of light on the last day! On Marine Corps base Camp Pendleton no less.

No comments: