Sunday, January 11, 2009

Homage to E2

When the new year started, I noticed something odd developing...and oddly enough, it was in our fishtank! In our tank, we have an old mussel shell to provide 'character' to the rocky bottom. I was feeding them one day when I noticed....


The fish and algae were combining their powers to send us a message...perhaps trying to tell us to take a special journey...WHAT COULD IT BE????

Well, this morning, I awoke to this....

It's all so clear now! They are thanking E2 for all the fun he has provided on the blog and are encouraging all of us to help him find 500 birds and lose 100 lbs....good luck!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! If you could, please post one of the bird pictures with a Happy New Year hat on it's head!

Eddie and Liam said...

Nice post Ryan! Someone should forward my blog to all the birdchick readers right now. BFB would be an instant hit!

Brian, I thought it was funny and very nice of you to take the time. Birding is fun but not nearly as fun without friends and losing that kind of weight is impossible without support. Thanks!