Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NOTHING TO POST

A few things are in the works. Maybe another trip to California very soon. A Rusty Blackbird blitz in Kentucky in Feb. I may try to get out in the snow and ice tomorrow and find some northern specialties. The kids were sick all weekend and now I am. I have been working hard on my model train business otherwise. This picture is of my latest work representing old reporting marks having been removed by heat or chemical years ago and is now just a rusty mess.
I hope I have something good to report soon! Oh yeah, my so called friends went to chase down and saw a Ross's Goose without me the other day. I was so happy for them I could have spit.

1 comment:

BWS said...

it was ryan's idea to not call you until AFTER we found the Ross' Goose. actually we barely made it b/c brown called ryan to gossip like a teenage girl. it was VERY close to the same thing that happened up at Dennison...not enough light. luckily the goose was only about 50 yards away! not helping, am I?! Tree Sparrows in my yard, Fox Sparrow at Ryan's office today. No crossbills or redpolls though!!!