Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If that's all it takes....

1) you fly for free and if everyone on the list comes, your cost is projected to be $29.76. I will pitch in $4 and Ryan is good for $0.76.

2) I will sweeten the pot: we'll bring loads of banana bread, zucchini bread, and homemade canned salsa

3) Scott won't hold it against you that you haven't lost any weight (but he DOES CARE DEEPLY about you!)

4) there are 2 great bands playing that week--


The "Eagles" (hopefully they'll make a surprise guest appearance!)


And "Seether"....

Man, I hope to never handle a bird like this one again! Although, the Denmark band from an eyrie in Greenland was pretty freaking cool!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for the Scott comment. He talks nonstop about you E2 and seems really down at the thought of you not being there. It's kinda creepy really... -RAS

Eddie and Liam said...

I am edging so close to the abyss that I may just fall in....If only I had a nudge like no rental car cost.....

BWS said...

fly to atlantic city and ryan, matt, or shoe will pick you up/drop you off!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeap!! -RAS

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there is a "happy ending" in there somewhere to be bartered for as well. jb

Anonymous said...

E2, in regard to jb's comment, take that one up with Scott.