Sunday, November 15, 2009

STILL FAT!

Sorry Scott. As you probably guessed I am not going to make it to a cross race this year. I don't even have the guts to call you and tell you in person. I thought it would be easy to get in shape for a race a year away, and maybe it is but I did not succeed. What can I say....I am a fat no good lazy bastard. I have been losing weight lately (295 now WITH 5lbs of beard and hair!) due to diet change and portion control. I at least feel hope now. I officially recommit to another race in 2010. I know you are thinking "yeah right", but what can I do other than try again. Birds.

THIS IS THE BATHROOM!!

That is what I yelled after Liam took this picture and then I kicked him into the hallway. This is about 2.5 lbs of hair & beard from a few months ago. I look like a castaway now. Bird.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would still do you!!!! Malarky....

Anonymous said...

Creepster.

You missed great races last weekend! Tough course, but we had a keg for beers pre-, during, and post-race.

Get to it!
Shoe