Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter Birding Meet

Well, it looks like only Ryan and I will be birding on the 10th. Is that in 2 days?! Since everyone else has bailed we are sure to find some earth shattering discovery that will make us gods in the birding world. Is that like being the cool guys at a Star Trek convention? Probably not that impressive but you are sure to be jealous of what will surely turn out to be an outing of infamy. In what kind of world are we living that we are giving money to criminals running defunct unsuccessful business models while 15 year old high school kids are having bake sales to help pay down the national debt? And don't go jumping on Obama because McCain would have done the bailouts too. And yeah, Tiger phucked up but what chance did he have....his father basically told the world he was the second coming of christ and the media burned him hard and fast every time he tried to be a real person in the beginning of his pro career. Hopefully this will be an eye opener for him and he will realize he is "human" and be a better "person". That would be good for golf and him and us, weather you know it or not. Basset Hound puppies are very cute. Come to think of it so are Bull Mastiff puppies. Do any of you know anyone in the ABS injection molding business? More to say but Princess Elle demands my attention. Have fun getting your nails polished this weekend ladies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have your or Slack ass mother Fuk#er's number! Got a new phone and can't get them off my old phone!!!! The past 2 times you called I was in jungle trails east and had no reception and their for no call back number!!! Sorry I missed you two today and hope you saw some good stuff! Call me after 4:30 and I can add your # to my phone! Malarkey.......