Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Made It!

The kids all finally went back to school today! Woo hoo! Thanks for your support and encouragement to make it through these trying times!
I really thought I was going to get down to TX but I am so busy with the new business I just can't find the time. In case you didn't know the new business is a lifelong dream and is now underway. Visit www.pinupreptiles.com if you are curious. If you come here to find another week go by with no entry you can always bore yourself to tears by looking at my Reptile Rant blog as well. It is in place to offer news on the Pin-up Reptiles website. I will put a link to it on the sidebar. Have we any plan details or Pelee this year guys? I guess it is a bit early but I am getting cabin fever and Mother's Day will be here before we know it. Why couldn't those damn warblers migrate through Pelee on Father's Day?! Then I wouldn't have to put up with the rolling eyes and sighs of disappointment every year because I am making birding more important than my children's mother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, last year the bird diversity peaked in the last weekend of April/first week of May. IMBD is mothers day weekend but nothing says that is THE weekend to be there. I will say that weekends after mothers day are not as exciting as those first few. Just some thoughts. jb

Eddie and Liam said...

Let's go a bit early then

Anonymous said...

HE SPEAKS!!!! The Inglorious Snake Farmer Speaks!!!