Saturday, May 29, 2010

Little Miami Prothonatary Warblers

Kayaking the Little Miami produced some singing Pothonatary Warblers and some pot smokin' kids. We paddled around Armleder for awhile and then I went to Magrish to pick up the boats as 2 others floated down to there from Armleder. When I got there we walked in adjacent to some kids who looked like they were up to no good. I ignored them but when my 4 year old daughter started to cough and gag on their whacky tobacky smoke and said yuck whats that smell I called the cops. They showed up just in the nic of too late and nothing happened. A local lady came down at this time though and talked to me thanking me for calling the cops as they are sick of all the drug problems at Magrish. Kids, if you are going to smoke pot at least find somplace more private and dont disrupt families holiday weekends. dumbasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you see "arrived from Christiansburg VA" on the sidebar tracker, that is me...moved there this week! Setting up office at VA Tech...now 4-5 hrs closer to Cape May!!! Hope all is well...brian