Saturday, November 22, 2008

NEW FAVORITE LINK ADDED

First, Thanks for helping to make this blog more birdy with your posts Brian! I added a new link to check out over in the favorite links to the right. The new link is to the David Suzuki Foundation. As far as I can tell its a great site dedicated to being "green". I know, how the heck is it a favorite site if I am not even that familiar with it? It looks cool and I am putting much stock in Brian's opinion as well. Also, in case any of you are wondering why I invited Brian and not you to write on the blog , its because Brian is traveling all around and doing lots of birding things that I feel can enhance the blog. Also you guys are idiots. Just kidding, I love all of you! I am sure all of you could contribute but I don't want things to get too crazy.

No comments: