Monday, February 2, 2009

Blood makes a great hair mousse....

but there has to be a much less painful way to get it! I'd like to blame it on the ice and snow, but I think it is the competitive streak in me...I just couldn't be out-done by Eddie's fall on the ice last week. Let's just say---Enterprise parking lot, black ice, feet flying out from under me, head-shaped dent in my bumper, lots of blood, EMTs and sirens (one of the EMTs was my neighbor!), lots of blood, a completely panicked Enterprise representative, a completely panicked Enterprise rep driving me to the hospital, the doctor version of "Apu" sewing me up, and a HUGE headache (but no concussion) all day. I can't believe I only scored a 6 on the dismount...6 stitches that is. In case you didn't know, don't remember, or don't have kids--head wounds bleed A LOT, no matter how small. Was finally able to get my rental car and then drove to meet Somershoe for a bit in Nashville, and then on to Memphis....long day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Don't ever go rent a car alone again because one of us needs to be there to see and photograph that. -RAS

Anonymous said...

Funny s#$t!!! I took a flight off the porch in the 1in of show here in cincy!!! Just a few scrapes and a bump on my bel-bow! The time warner chick I had on the line thought it was funny! Oh yeah the one inch was 4 inches! Damn you hot weather chick!!! Malarky....