Thursday, February 5, 2009

RED ROVER, RED ROVER, SEND MATT OVER!

Come on Matt! You are the only one I haven't had the pleasure of seeing out birding lately. And, you are the only one I wanted to see anyway, not those other yeahoos. Call me when you have a day off coming up and lets go! I saw a White-throated Sparrow in my backyard yesterday which I know in itself is no big deal but it is not a common occurrence in my yard. Michele is going to Los Angeles this weekend and won't even do any birding! Shouldn't that be illegal or something? Dian has a movie premiere in early March for "The Life of Lucky Cucumber" so I will be going out soon as well. I will stay for a few days and do some birding for sure. If I get lucky, maybe I can swing a trip to Montauk, Long Island before winter is over too.

No comments: