Saturday, February 7, 2009

NEW YARD BIRD

Yesterday a new yard bird showed up! At first I assumed it was a big female coop but I put my zoomers on it and it was a nice Red-shouldered Hawk. I was very excited! It is warm today and the birds are on the move....get out there and bird!

My interest in reptiles has been awoken again. Anyone want to go "herping" this spring?!! I think I my try my hand at breeding Ball Pythons and maybe some colubrids too...mainly pyro kingsnakes. I will probably start out with normals and heterozygous snakes and take the long inexpensive route to more desirable morphs. If you have or know of any unwanted cages/aquariums, or snakes for that matter, taking up space, e-mail me or leave a comment.


"Bumblebee" Ball Python




"Clown" Ball Python

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome yard bird...don't have that one yet. if you want to get into breeding/handling herps, check the state fish and wildlife regs. bws