Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MAKIN' SOME CHEESE

and some butter.....and probably some bread.....and maybe getting a goat. We are so tired of buying all the unhealthy processed crap. Can modern society go back to many local farmers supplying the communities they live in, or do we have to keep the horrible giant industry shipped in processed crap?
I stopped by Armleder today to see what I could see and I saw nothing. Well, a nuthatch, White-throated Sparrow and a few woodpeckers.
Turns out I can't go birding this Sunday and that's a bummer. Gannon(5) just got Student of the Month! Yee haw! He was playing Triominoes (3 sided dominoes) with his 99 year old neighbor for about an hour yesterday for her birthday.

I love Arizona Mountain Kingsnakes!

Arizona Mountain Kingsnake - Lampropeltis pyromelana pyromelana

No comments: