Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I HAVE NOT BEEN BIRDING

but I am going to write stuff anyway so if you don't like it you can go read one of the popular bird blogs and read about titmice wearing Santa hats or cute bunny rabbits. I do watch birds everyday but I don't go birdwatching everyday.
Twitter? I don't get it yet. I can't figure out what it is that I must be missing. I kinda get Facebook but it is way too much work. I suppose if you are sitting in an office all day for 8 hours with 4 hours of work to do it would be really great.
Back to birds for a minute. I have been noticing Red-shouldered Hawks everywhere. I don't think there has been an increase in the local population but is more likely that I am identifying them vs. just saying " I wonder what that was...probably a red-tail"
Last night I think there was a raccoon/opossum rumble in the hood. It sounded like alien vs. predator.
I can't believe professional wrestling hasn't died out yet. I fear what that says about our society. Did you see Marisa Tomei in "The Wrestler" ? Holy smokin' hot naked woman!! I fear what talking about hot naked women on a birding blog says about me as well.
I need to keep tropical fish again. I miss it. Maybe start a Siamese Fighting Fish fighting ring on the side? I used to breed Angelfish and Guppies when I was young. I would like to breed angels again and maybe "show" Betta. I would like to fight in the UFC also. There is just too much to do.
If you walk around talking out loud on your bucktooth headset thingy...stop. Why does everyone wear rubber bracelets these days? Aren't they stinky and uncomfortable?
Malibu Shark Attack premiers on SyFy this Saturday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what you just said!! -RAS

Anonymous said...

double-breasted matress thrasher tomei

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice and succint bird/movie reference...

Anonymous said...

I can take apart my remote control, and I can almost put it back together...

Anonymous said...

OK, but can you ride your bike with no handlebars?