Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

I would like to give thanks that turkeys taste so good. Are we supposed to not eat birds if we love birds? My wife saw a hummingbird outside my office window. It was a chickadee. I was watching the LPGA championship and they put the camera on a couple of ducks going across the lake and it was Black-bellied Whistling Ducks! That is a lifer for me. Every bird is common wherever it lives. A few moments later they showed a Little Blue Heron by the lake and the announcer said they needed to hurry and get their ball away from that pterodactyl. What a jackass. So many jackasses.


Liam and Prince hard at work at Pin-up Reptiles





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not all birds are common where they live. I will eat them tho

Anonymous said...

Happy turkey day! Michelle lets you watch LPGA!!!! Malarkey.....

Anonymous said...

If a rare bird is sitting on a branch in the middle of a remote forrest, it is common on that branch. I do not mean they are common in their habitat, but that they are common where they literally live.

Anonymous said...

I love the LPGA too Malarkey!! -RAS