Thursday, January 17, 2008

PRETTY ORCHIDS & BUTTERFLIES

Gannon loves butterflies! Here he is trying to let another child "hold" a butterfly(Buckeye?) here at age 3 in 2007






Since I have no "biG Year" news I thought I would throw some pretty flowers at you. They were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 3200 (PROfessional huh?) at the Butterfly Show @ the Krohn Conservatory in Cincy, OH. Spring 2007.

Click on the pics to see full size
Holy crap! Those orchids are amazing!








If the ocean were whiskey and I were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and never come up. Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey and I. I will drink whiskey til' the day that I die.









I have been singing that little diddy to myself since I was a kid and I have no idea where it came from. If you know please enlighten me!











I hope you enjoyed this peaceful intermission from my disturbed mind.



I think I will get to go out for a bit tomorrow?!?!?

No comments: