Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home, sick and nothing new yet....

I am trying to work out the schedule for the summer and fall. I may not be able to go to both Arizona and Alaska. I will put a little vote thingy on the side to see where you think I should go. I am definitely going to Texas this fall and the coasts during the winter. No birding right now. Michele left for Africa today and I am home with strep or adenoid? virus. Michele took the PSP so I guess I will have to read or something. Malarkey, when do you want to go down to the Gorge to get SWWA? Mid Aug. for a 2 day campout? Sell your grandma's teeth to get God of War: Chains of Olympus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that the SWWA populates the RRG area! Got oome great looks at some female INBU last week!!!!

Eddie and Liam said...

INBU!!! and female!!! That is better than seeing Misty May and Kerri Walsh hug. Where did you go looking for SWWA?