Friday, September 26, 2008

NICE MORNING!!

Usually there is only a kettle of House Sparrows circling my house, but this morning I heard a wic kit uhl wic kit uhl wic thats tea kettle tea kettle for you brain washed heard. Nothing better than insulting your friends and readers, huh? If you know me you can handle the joking. If you don't and can't, you can toss off. Anyway, I got a nice look at a wren & stimpy and then a few minutes long hummer action and then a coop flew over. Not to mention, it is a glorious day! I heard a bird that sounded like a rattlesnake and it turned out to be the wren. That was a new and cool discovery for me. Liam AND Gannon too now, both had a great race yesterday and another tomorrow at Scott HS. Liam came in 16th and finished good enough to pull his team through to a 2nd place team trophy!



OUR CUB SCOUT DEN IS NOW SELLING POPCORN! PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER WITH ME AND TELL ALL YOU FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & CO-WORKERS YOU HAVE A CONNECTION! LIAM CAN GET HIS SUMMER CAMP PAID FOR IF HE SELLS ENOUGH! THANKS!!

No comments: