Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ALL BIRDING ALL THE TIME

I saw a goldfinch on the wire over my front yard yesterday. I would tell you about the python that got loose and ate a chihuahua but neither of those animals is a bird. I also heard a story about a python that killed a 3 year old in FL but again, no birds involved. Oh, maybe the escaped kangaroo in my neighborhood yesterday....no, still no birds involved. Oh well, enjoy the story about the goldfinch sighting. I got kicked off the Fat Birder 500 list because my blog is not "primarily" about birds. 217 posts with 8-9 posts not mentioining birds. 96% birds is not primarily birds?!! I guess I learned my lesson?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE TRAINS!!!!! Malarky.....

Anonymous said...

Come on ride the train, choo choo ride it!

Edwardo, when are you going to face the fact that birders are bungholes?! The key is to know you are one. If you don't know that then you get people like Karl from Pelee or me, from Mason. Fat Birder website Sucks for kicking you off. Jim McComack write a ton about nothing eles (but he is a giant douche...or maybe turd sandwich...I can never remember.

Heard about the photos and the politicians. Nicely done!!!JB