Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh shit.

I had a shitty day. I found the source of the stinky smell in the house the last couple of days. The sewage was backing up out of the basement toilet. I sucked it up in the shop vac, emptied it, did it again, pulled out the shit covered toilet, ran a 50 ft. auger took it back, ran a 75ft auger, got sewage all over me and everything else, tried not to vomit, ate lunch, did it all again called in help, made more of a mess, cried, hosed out the basement, hosed out the shop vac, scrubbed the toilet with a brush and now I am done at 9:30 pm. I will spare you a photo. I had a shitty day.
There was a bright spot however. At one point while emptying the shop vac out back I heard a weird bird and took note but kept working. Then I saw it...Yellow-bellied Sapsucker!!! Woohoo! That is a new yard bird after 8 years! It stuck around sucking down honeysuckle berries and I got a really nice look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is a shitty day...hate those. got a yellow-bellied sapsucker in our yard the other day too...cool bird! bws

p.s. looking up your nose is just wrong.

Anonymous said...

shitty shit shit. That freaking sucks a big turd.

S